STYLE LIVES HERE.

STYLE LIVES HERE.
BETTER FASHION ZCREAMS! JOIN US TO OUR NEW HOME!

Sunday, March 28, 2010

WON! Blogging Contest!

My entry for the Cathay Blogging Contest
 by Nuffnang won me consolation prize!

I'm HAPPY!

It's my first win in anything especially in Blogging Contest!
Even though it's a consolation prize!
I feel so excited cuz' I'm still new in blogging.
The contest attracts many good entries because of the fabulous prizes!
Everyone that submitted their entries did an awesome job!
I almost give up hope on winning anything at all!
I didn't realised that I won the consolation prize until
I saw many readers coming to my entry post.
So I checked on Nuffnang website and found out that
my entry on my www.i-zcream.com site was listed among the winners!
Congratulation to me!!!
Waiting for the $50 Ben & Jerry's Vouchers!

THANKS CATHAY & NUFFNANG!!






Those who missed my entry here is the link:

No comments:

Post a Comment