STYLE LIVES HERE.

STYLE LIVES HERE.
BETTER FASHION ZCREAMS! JOIN US TO OUR NEW HOME!

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Fashionista can go thru' anything!





Hi! 
It's been a while since we talk.
 I miss you guys! Thank you for all the new
friends, followers & fans ( if any..*smile*)
How has things going on for you?
Fabulous I hope!
Yes, it's been a while since I did
an outfit post & write something like I'm really exist.

So this time, I thought I would do a personal post.
Hoping that we touch base somehow.
With all the Press Release & Invites,
I really appreciate all of them, keep them coming!
However, please excuse me if I can't make to your event!
Thank you to all the PR agencies! You guys ROCK!
Big Love!

As my saying goes, 
"Fashionista can go thru' anything!"
Be it a bad hair day, walk on heels the whole day!
& beat everyone on the next trend!
Fashionista will survive!
Fashion is so fun! 
And no one can ever deny that from you!
Be whatever your gender, bodyshape & kookiness,
try to look gorgeous in some way everyday!
Life is to fleeting not to.
You're born this way! 

At this point of time, 
As we carry on with our daily fashionable routine,
do remember our friends in Japan & other parts of the world.
Whom their lives has change & never be the same.
We are blessed & I want you guys to
spread your blessing around you.
Keep it rocking you guys!
Until next post!
Happy Easter!

Love,
Moey




























Outfit post:
Zara Military Jacket.
Stripe short from Bangkok find.
Zara Tank Top.
Gladiator Sandal from Bangkok Local Designer.
Scarf & Necklace H&M
Balenciaga Bag
Marc by Marc Jacobs Sunglass



No comments:

Post a Comment