STYLE LIVES HERE.

STYLE LIVES HERE.
BETTER FASHION ZCREAMS! JOIN US TO OUR NEW HOME!

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day


I didn't get you guys any fashion ideas on like how to
dress up for Valentine's day. I thought this day
you ought to be yourself with your love ones.

However, being quite sentimental as I am,
I just like to share some personal favourite of mine
thru' music & movies.
This is my all time favourite movie that I can watch
on repeat mode, 'My Bestfriend Wedding'.

I love Julia & the whole cast of this movie
including Cameron Diaz.
One great movie to snuggle up & enjoy the evening.
Perfect for this occasion and maybe perhaps
accompany by a bottle of wine & strawberries.
Get into an old school way of celebrate this
day of love, a movie, songs & just the two of you.
That's the best memory you could ever had for a long time.

Have fun guys! Be Safe.
I only wanted to say, Love you all my readers,
enjoy the day!
HAPPY VALENTINE!



If you love someone just say it,
otherwise the moment passes you by...





"I like to take you to the church so you can walk down the aisle,
so you can marry the man of our dreams."



All lovers has their own songs, these are mine.
Like Jules said in the movie,
'this is on loan, until you guys find your favourite songs...'








No comments:

Post a Comment