STYLE LIVES HERE.

STYLE LIVES HERE.
BETTER FASHION ZCREAMS! JOIN US TO OUR NEW HOME!

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Goodbye Whitney.



It so much to take in these few moments of time.
Seems unreal when I heard the passing of Whitney.
I thought nothing about it, until I realized that she is really gone.
There is no doubt that she had set the benchmark to all the other soulful singers
Now we lost some of the world music legends that can never be replace.
I just wanna pay tribute to Whitney with this post,
knowing deep inside that she was there all the time
with her songs by me thur' most of my trouble times.
Above is one of my most personal favourite song from her.

May you rest in Peace, Whitney.
The world adored & love you always...
Thank you for the music.





No comments:

Post a Comment