STYLE LIVES HERE.

STYLE LIVES HERE.
BETTER FASHION ZCREAMS! JOIN US TO OUR NEW HOME!

Friday, July 16, 2010

You'll know me in my 100th!


What do ya' know?
I zcream in laughter with a mixed of emotional rush that's last like a fad,
it's already my 100th post!

Nope, I still do not have a Chanel bag yet,
Karl is too busy to look over my blog.
Still no invites to Prada Show, nope.
Miuccia still grateful that I love Prada.
No, no supermodels have tweet me yet.
You call this Fashion blog?
Some might say...

Oh! so many fashion blogs out there,
Why are they doing this...fashion blog?
I hate them all....





I actually had a good laugh, Olivier Zahm, that was hilarious.
Surely that was good in a sense that bloggers now have a say or an opinion. He actually agreed with it.
No longer the media or the magazine have the power of a pen.
We should learn to share darling, please excuse moi...
the world is enough for everyone to share.
Bloggers have their own favourites & writes what interest them most. I say it's a choice to hear the different side of a coin.
Read from various options and fathom the real truth.
That's the best part of bloggers is that you get to
know them like a long lost BFF! HA!
Its truly beautiful when opinion is shared and views get attention.
There's no longer a one way ticket.
While bloggers may not be trained writers/editors,
it is the honest writing that they present which catches reader attention in the 'love at first sight'.
I love reading fashion blogs because there are so many talented people out there doing amazing stuff.
Bravo!

So, you can write about cooking, like Julie & Julia?
Which Merly Streep is always so ever wonderful.
That could works too, but almost everybody is interested in fashion.
Fashion is life, we can't escape.
This debate will go on ever after my 200th post,
hopefully I'll reach that point.


Then! While the designers are busy to look over my blog,
I went on...and....on...
While! You! yes you! whom have supported i-zcream
I say 'Thank you'.

HERE A LOOK AT SOME OF MY CRAZY ANTICS
IN THE COURSE OF BUILDING THIS BLOG.






Oh! Golly! I love editorial!
As you can tell I am confused & Dazed (not the magazine). My mood will swing from being inspired by Lady Gaga to somehow, 'The virgin Suicide' or MiuMiu moment. There can never be the real me.
I can be Bonnie & Clyde or waking one morning
 wanting to feel like Audrey in 'Breakfast at Tiffany'.
The next morning when Tiffany was over rated, I feel an urge to screaming like Bjork.
Like this...




BTW, hey where is she now? anyone knows?
Small but lethal. Haven't you heard small things are juicier? Yes You did!
Before Lady Gaga, there was Bjork, the late  Alexander McQueen loves her so much and that he designed her costumes for music videos.

There it is my 100th post.
You know me now by 100th!




See you again in my 101th!




No comments:

Post a Comment