STYLE LIVES HERE.

STYLE LIVES HERE.
BETTER FASHION ZCREAMS! JOIN US TO OUR NEW HOME!

Friday, January 14, 2011

I'm Behind The Lens : Hanz








I'm going behind the lens this time!
It's interesting to play the role of a photographer.
My wish for i-zcream this year is to be more interactive with
my readers, friends or even strangers to be a part
of my blog!

I'm lurvin it totally!
To be behind...the lens!
Watch out Karl! (kidding daddy..)
Be kind, it's my first project shooting people,
show some like...please.
Thank you darlin'



So, If there's an opportunity our path would meet, I'd ask you...
"Excuse me, are you a model?"
You'll reply...'Make me!"


Who knows you'll be in my next post?

Cuz' I want to make you a Superstar!


Hanz
Top: Heritage Mens
Outerwear: Zara
Pants: Marc By Marc Jacobs
Shoes: Prada



No comments:

Post a Comment