STYLE LIVES HERE.

STYLE LIVES HERE.
BETTER FASHION ZCREAMS! JOIN US TO OUR NEW HOME!

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Chanel - Pre-Fall 2010/2011 Chanel Byzance


Chanel - Pre-Fall 2010/2011
Chanel Byzance Collection




I'm so much in love this collection, it's one for the prince & princess.
The season's theme, Paris-Byzance, Lagerfeld explained,
was inspired by the Empress Theodora and the lost culture of Byzantium.
He took on the history of Theodora & Coco background as similar
from the rag to riches path.

After Spring/Summer collection,
which wasn't one of my favourite,
this one is in my archive finally.
Enjoy this collection & the video below as much as I do.

Baptiste makes wearing Chanel
'Oh so like a God!'
I had a vision of a man wearing Chanel before..
and he is the vision...
Let he lead the way guys.






































No comments:

Post a Comment