STYLE LIVES HERE.

STYLE LIVES HERE.
BETTER FASHION ZCREAMS! JOIN US TO OUR NEW HOME!

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Yves Saint Laurent Cruise 2012






















Yves Saint Laurent's Stephano Pilati presented his Cruise collection 2012
with another set of Nautical Theme. 
Anchor, Sailor Jacket, Rope Print dresses & lanyard accessories. 
Cute & preppy as it is, the collection could be more than safe.
Are we seeing Nautical, Anchor prints & Sailor Rope yet again?

I really thought for a moment, I saw something similar
in few particular style & silhouette down the runway.
That's of kinda similar, 'Where have I seen that?' moment.
However there are few pieces that signature of YSL,
like the red & black cocktail dresses but it could be more imaginary. 
It's Cruise collection!
This is the collection where designer should be more experimental.






This dress particularly caught me seeing double
when the model came walking out.
I thought I saw this dress somewhere and I recalled
Prada Spring/Summer collection.
This Prada Spring/Summer 2011 dress was a huge love for me.
The similarity its in that motif in the center & the tube silhouette.
The styling & the hairdo too doesn't run far.
However, I got a feeling this YSL dress is going to be a hit
featuring in magazine covers & photoshoot!
Definitely an Editor & Stylist choice!


No comments:

Post a Comment