STYLE LIVES HERE.

STYLE LIVES HERE.
BETTER FASHION ZCREAMS! JOIN US TO OUR NEW HOME!

Friday, November 26, 2010

Travelounge: Night boardwalk along Santa Monica




Cool sea breeze, no, actually chilly.
I'm wrap myself with my acid wash Zara scarf.
My mama always said, 'Never leave home without a scarf,
you'll never know when you'll need it'.
She was right.



Taking a stroll at night at Santa Monica was beautiful.
Breathe taking & upon looking at the moon,
felt like a child inside you wants a reborn.
Fun rides, roller coaster, ferris wheel & you against
your imagination...
Let's walk the boardwalk together,
now hold my hand... sweetheart...
























I tried to run as fast & like Forrest,
I tried, everything that Forrest did, but I failed.
Then I realized that there can only be one Forrest...

Totally overwhelmed by Bubba Gump.
Bought me back to the part where by
I weeped upon the scene of Forrest beside her dying mum.
Amazing display & concept of this restaurant.
This restaurant is theme after the movie, 'Forrest Gump'.
Simply LOVE it.
They don't do this kind of movie anymore.












That's my delicious dinner for the night.
Flip the sign, 'Stop Forrest Stop' to
get the attention of any waiter and they will attend to you.
How awesome!
I'm such sucker for gimmicks!
That's actually witty & really works.
This is one dinner I will never forget...
Thank you Forrest & Bubba.
I already missed you guys long time before..
So glad that we met at Santa Monica.












Mama was right, life was like a box of chocolate,
you never know what you're gonna get.
Santa Monica was like a lost kid in you reborn...






Travel location: Santa Monica, Los Angeles

No comments:

Post a Comment