STYLE LIVES HERE.

STYLE LIVES HERE.
BETTER FASHION ZCREAMS! JOIN US TO OUR NEW HOME!

Monday, November 22, 2010

Travelounge: Take me ride Carousel at Orange County





Love this shopping mall where it seems so much
wonderland, not your city life mall.
Captivated by the vintage carousel in the middle of nowhere.
I was seriously like infectious with the motion of it all...



Stroll down the walkway with endless surprises on every corner
and soon I want to be embossed in the moment of it all...
This is where I lost my virginity on the first bite
of crunchy delicious apple dips which comes in
various sinful favour...
I lost it to Chessecake.




































Travel Location: Irvine Spectrum, Orange County, Los Angeles.
photos copyright of i-zcream.com

No comments:

Post a Comment