STYLE LIVES HERE.

STYLE LIVES HERE.
BETTER FASHION ZCREAMS! JOIN US TO OUR NEW HOME!

Saturday, July 16, 2011

GSS: Great Shopping Splurge! A Givenchy & MMJ





It's the best excuse to shop this Great Singapore Sale!
Yes, with all the sale & discount happening all around, it's so hard to resist!
Especially to every fashionista, you can't help but to SHOP! 
I have been all around town look-see-look-see!
But you can't just do that right?
With all the 30%, 50% & 70%  discount before you, the next moment you know,
you'll find yourself at the Till Point!

I got myself a Givenchy long wallet, in my
oh so to die for color - RED!
Once you go RED you'll never turn back!
Also got a Marc by Marc Jacob leather bracelet which is oh so funky!
LOVE!
YES! Great saving! Great buys!













P.S. It's my first long wallet! 
Perfect addition to my REDRUM collection!

No comments:

Post a Comment