STYLE LIVES HERE.

STYLE LIVES HERE.
BETTER FASHION ZCREAMS! JOIN US TO OUR NEW HOME!

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Britney Spears Plays Manga on Pop Cover



She did it again & again...
Britney Spears appeared on the cover of POP magazine cover.
This time she going Manga teaming up with Japanese
Artist Takashi Murakami.

She's wearing a wedding dress?
I guess Britney has grown up way too soon
 to be cutesy & play Manga.





Kinda like this cover, I think the backpack saved the picture.
Not so Gaga yet POP!
If only she did this cover way back when she started
with this...





You could see, she has lost that twinkle in her eyes now compared
to 'Hit me Baby One More Time'.

She a woman now and this is what 
I love about Britney..



This song will always be in my playlist & i-zcream it!

No comments:

Post a Comment