STYLE LIVES HERE.

STYLE LIVES HERE.
BETTER FASHION ZCREAMS! JOIN US TO OUR NEW HOME!

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Her name was Lucy, & I love her




So, where did Rei Kawakubo mens wear
collection for Comme des Garcon got inspired by?
To see full collection click here.


The mood of the 50's, its the big influence for Fall 2010,
from Karl Lagerfeld to Marc Jacob, Chanel and Louis Vuitton.
Everyone is cheering the style and the glamour of the 50's.
To view Chanel collection, click here.







This is Lucy, I love her!
I learnt my 50's fashion from watching 'I love Lucy'!
Maybe Karl & Marc is watching Lucy too
while sketching for ideas....
Who knows?
Prep up for Fall, with full circular skirts & dresses.
Oh well, watch Lucy as she'll teach you
how to make a 'Mink T-shirt'!



No comments:

Post a Comment