STYLE LIVES HERE.

STYLE LIVES HERE.
BETTER FASHION ZCREAMS! JOIN US TO OUR NEW HOME!

Friday, May 14, 2010

The One Helena Posing Nude


I had posted an article about this gorgeous profile of 
Supermodel Helena Christensen last week,
where she obviously posing nude for Rebook Advertisement.
I love Helena and the Supermodel of the 90's (you should know by now)
Hence, when this Ad was up, I was delighted and eccentric!
As again I confessed my love for Helena, but of course
 Linda Evangelista will always be in my top list.
Why the fascination about these Supermodel you may asked?
I do love the new wave of the supermodel, yes I do, if you're asking? do you?

Here I love her.


Oh wait..that's Tilda...She's an actress.
But oh my golly WOW! 
She gives bloody good fashion profile and pictures.


Backtracking aside, I do have a story to tell....
That picture of nude Helena...
made advertisers from my site to pull out.
I received an email from 'THEM' indicating that 
they found my site to be 'Adult' content.
Thought I would be in trouble, frantically almost immediately
 (after impromptu thinking)
wasn't making a fashionably wise decision...
I DELETED Helena....(GASP!)
I was feeling fine...doing my own routine aftermath...
Suddenly almost immediately 
(after impromptu thinking, again)... 

Why did I do that?

That picture of Helena is truly inspiring, note that she is 41 years of age.
If I thought of deleting that picture just because of Advertise are pulling out,
well I'll be damn. Let me be stoned for my foolishness. 
Let 'THEM' go.
Stand up. Stand up for Fashion. Stand up for Helena.
Stand up. 
Stand up of peace...
(for a moment I felt like Elle Woods)

Fashion and Sex.
Sex Sells.
What's new?
I don't have to write a thesis about this.
Everyone knows.

FROM


Calvin Klien

TO


Chanel

Once again, sex sell. 


P.S. Elle Woods from Legally Blonde Movie. Maybe not a substantial credit but definitely adorable.

P.S. Oh...The original line was...'Speak up...'

No comments:

Post a Comment