STYLE LIVES HERE.

STYLE LIVES HERE.
BETTER FASHION ZCREAMS! JOIN US TO OUR NEW HOME!

Monday, October 4, 2010

Mariah Carey Falls on Stage Live in Singapore

The hot news while I'm away in India & Thailand.
A Diva had slipped & falls on stage live during 
the F1 Concert in Singapore.
Once I was back in Singapore,
 I was told that Mariah Carey had slipped & falls on stage...
I was shocked!
The fall was due to her heels that's she was wearing.

I am such a HUGE FAN of Mariah!
I've watched her first concert when she performed 
in Singapore a decade ago.
Knowing her coming down to our city, I wanted to see her again
but sadly I had to travel.


Such grace performance there,
Mariah stills continued to sing even after she falls.
That's a true DIVA.

Come back soon Mariah!
With better heels!



Mariah, i-zcream loves you!


No comments:

Post a Comment