STYLE LIVES HERE.

STYLE LIVES HERE.
BETTER FASHION ZCREAMS! JOIN US TO OUR NEW HOME!

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Central World Bangkok Re-Opens!


After much excitement & overwhelming experience in India,
which I was in for 8 days. 
I was in Bangkok, Thailand for another 7 days!


The word 'Rejoice' can't explain much on how
 I felt when I got to know that
Central World Bangkok re-opens on the 28th September 2010.
I have so much connection to this building.
When this shopping malls opens for the first time 
back 2 years ago
I was there.

We all know what had happen to this Mall, 
it was burned down by 
protester during the riot. 
The worst Bangkok had experience.
I was sadden by the news.

I remembered shopping in Zen, I went berserk 
after I entered that Departmental store.
It was there that I bought my first 
Roberto Cavalli sling bag.
Ok it was on sale, but I fell in love with it!

Sadly Zen was the one that got badly damaged, 
it will only open by next year.
The picture above & below is Zen, 
still under construction.

The rest of the Mall is now fully opens.






















The opening was celebrate with much fun fare!
There was so many Sale & discount going on.
Your favourite stores are back in business,
Topshop, Fashion TV, Jaspal, local designer labels
 & the XXI Forever, the only store
in Bangkok is located here in Central World.

Lots of the 
local media & celebrities 
visited the re-opening of Central World 
to show their support.

There was pockets of activities
around the Mall.
Clowns, Singers & people
wearing pink tees with slogan
'I Heart CW'
walking everywhere.























Watch the video below,
See how badly the Mall was effected.
Let's pray & hope for peace in Bangkok forever.
Hopefully history will not happen again.
i-zcream love Bangkok!
I HEART CW!
We all does! 





Do visit Central Mall if you're travelling to 
Bangkok, Thailand soon!
Happy Shopping Fashionista!!
Do tell me what you get?



No comments:

Post a Comment