STYLE LIVES HERE.

STYLE LIVES HERE.
BETTER FASHION ZCREAMS! JOIN US TO OUR NEW HOME!

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Christmas Best Picture Contest!!




Hey fabulous!
'Tis the season of giving!
This Christmas, I wanna share & celebrate
with all of you especially the readers who
has been zcreamin' with me!

Send me your best fashionable, stylish, party
or just a picture of you capturing the
spirit of the Holiday!
As you know, I'm all about moods & inspirations!
Anything goes!

The most AWESOME picture will win
a $50 shopping voucher!

'Tis the season to SHOP!
I love to shop and I want you to shop!

So, what are you waiting for?
You'll be shopping for free!


Oh! Did I forget to mention?
The winner of this contest
will get to choose the choice of her/his
shopping voucher!
Be it Topshop/Zara/Forever21 or others!
Just tell me where you wanna shop
and I will get you the voucher of that brand worth $50!


Send me thru' email or simply post your picture
on my facebook page! Indicate, 'X'mas Contest!'
Simple.



If you need more clarification please contact me.
Contest opens to all Singapore readers only.
For my international readers, my apologizes!
If you wish to send your picture across for fun sake,
please do! I will mention your site name if you have a blog/page!
Let's get in the fun & get that VOUCHER!

Dateline: 29th December 2010.


No comments:

Post a Comment